1. Terms and Conditions of Site - By completing a purchase the purchaser agrees to the Terms and Conditions of this web site. By making an order over the phone the customer automatically agrees to the Terms and Conditions of the site.
2. Our Policy - Bowlingshop.eu is committed to providing products of high quality and value, and we back this commitment with a satisfaction guarantee. If you purchase an item from us that for any reason fails to give complete satisfaction, you may return it to us for an exchange or for a refund so long as it is new and unused, and in its original packaging.
The following products may NOT be returned:
This guarantee must be exercised within 30 days of your receipt of the merchandise. Exceptions may apply for gift items purchased in advance. All return shipping charges must be prepaid (we will not accept return items shipped to us C.O.D.).
Returns and exchanges are accepted only for items purchased from Bowlingshop.eu. Refunds will be applied based on the original method of payment.
3c. Return Policy - Customer has 30 days from the date of the order to return an item. The product must be returned in its original box and packed inside of a protective shipping box.
4. Warranty - Warranty claims are subject to the discretion of the original product manufacturer. Warranty information is included with many manufacturers' products, and may be found on their respective web sites.
If your product is defective and you would like to file a warranty claim, you will be responsible for shipping and insurance costs to our warehouse or to the manufacturer's warehouse. If the product defect warrants a claim and is within the warranty period, we will ship you a new product at no charge to replace the defective product. If the original product is no longer available, we will ship a similar product. In the case where a suitable replacement can not be located, you will receive a refund equal to the original price paid for the product.
Please contact Bowlingshop.eu prior to returning any merchandise for warranty consideration.
5. Shipping Costs: Unless otherwise provided, customer is responsible for all shipping fees and costs incurred with respect to returning the product(s) and obtaining replacement merchandise.
6. Pre-Order Items - Any item(s) purchased at the same time as a Pre-Order Item will not ship until Pre-Order Items are available to ship.
7. Voids/Cancellation/Errors - Bowlingshop.eu has the right to void or cancel any order at anytime without reason. From time to time errors and typos occur. Bowlingshop.eu reserves the right to correct these errors on the Bowlingshop.eu web site, email, banner ads and any other web related media. For questions related to pricing, please contact Bowlingshop.eu Customer Service at +316-21286018.
9. Address Correction Fees - If Bowlingshop.eu is charged an address correction fee by the delivery service, due to an address being incorrectly submitted by the purchaser, then Bowlingshop.eu has the right to charge the purchaser the UPS correction fees. Example: Street numbers, Street names, Apartment/Suite Numbers, or Zip Codes and towns that do not match.
10. Email Newsletter - When setting up an account withBowlingshop.eu the consumer has the option to receive or not receive email newsletters from Bowlingshop.eu. You may unsubscribe at any time.
11. International Shipments - All orders from outside the Netherlands must be paid in Euro's and are subject to normal import duty, taxes, and customs clearance charges in the destination country. International shipping duties and taxes are the guest's responsibilityBowlingshop.eu has no control over these charges and can not predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. If a guest refuses shipment due to duties and taxes, or the package is returned because it can not be delivered for any reason, the guest will be liable for any costs incurred by Bowlingshop.eu